Sunday, May 3, 2009

So lazy.......

that I slept right through church. Not surprising since I was up goofing off online till the wee hours of the morning, but still....it was supposed to be my first week at a new ward so I should have gotten my sorry butt out of bed and gone. I guess there is always next week to be my first week. I'm trying to will myself off of my bed right now to go tackle the mess that is disguising itself as my kitchen. I tried my hand at a little catering last night and hosted a prom date dinner. The food looked great, the kids had fun (I hope), but I must say while I pass in the cooking department I certainly fail in cleaning up. If I were to ever throw caution to the wind and actually follow the catering interest I would seriously need an army of people to clean up after me.....preferably munchkins because they are compact so they wouldn't get in the way too much, they are easy to transport and I'm fairly certain they'd just work for kicks and giggles, thus leaving all the spoils of my wildly successful prom dinner catering business to me! Ah....it's the American Dream! Also....I'd need to find some of those super cool chef's clogs, because I have to say after standing in the kitchen for who knows how long yesterday my feet are not exactly happy today, which gives me another excuse not go get up and clean, because that would involve more standing in the kitchen. Hmmmm....guess I won't be getting out of bed after all.

1 comment: