Monday, May 4, 2009

I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!!!!!

The oh so considerate fellows upstairs are either getting new floors put in or they are rehearsing their rendition of "Stomp" for the ward talent show.  I've been listening to them bang and tap away up there for the better part of 3 hours and I think my head may explode.  Don't they know it's Dancing with the Stars night?  (Yes....I am a dancing with the stars junkie....it's reality television at it's finest as far as I am concerned.)  How am I supposed to enjoy watching hot men shake it when I have to listen to that?  Sheesh people!  Oh....they've stopped for a moment!  But wait....of course they choose to stop during the one dancer that I really don't care for.  Lil' Kim is on....PLEASE START POUNDING AGAIN!  Whoever decided it was a good idea to put her on this show is a moron.  Blech...she's yucky.  I'm a Ty Murray fan myself.  He may not be the most graceful chap on the show but he sure is fun to watch and he has the cutest little boy grin.

Speaking of Ty Murray, I am rather excited to try out the new Wii game I got today.  It's PBR Out of the Chute and Ty Murray is one of the bull riders on it.  Yes I know it sounds odd for a girl to have a bull riding game and to be excited about it, but anyone who knows me knows I love rodeo....and seriously people....one player gets to be the bull and one gets to be the bull rider.....that just sounds like a recipe for hilarity.  I personally think the wii in general is hilarious but this just adds to the fun.  

Seriously.....they decide to stop pounding during commercials....what the (insert cuss word of your choice here)???  Ok....I am going to go sit really close to the tv and slowly go crazy.....



Go Ty!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment