Monday, May 11, 2009

I HATE BIRDS

Yes, you read that right.  I absolutely and utterly hate birds.  Why do I hate birds?  Well there are oh so many reasons....like the fact that they sharp little beaks and claws that they could use to peck or claw your eyeballs out.....or that they have wings that they flap in your face....but most of all this is why I hate birds......


Poor Car :(


This would be my poor car covered in it's daily dose of bird poo!  There are a pair of starlings here that feel like it is their right to use my car as their personal toilet!  They live in the beams of my carport.  I always mean to plug up the hole where they get in every spring so they can't build a new nest, but they are sneaky.  They build the nest with the stealth of ninjas.  They also don't poo while building the nest...at least not on my car so there is no warning that they have returned, till one day there they are with their brand new nest.  At this point they have the gall to lay eggs.  Now I feel guilty ripping their nest down because there are babies involved and so I leave it alone.  Well once the eggs hatch that's when the poo hits the fan....errr...car.  It's like they've been holding it for weeks and all of the sudden they let it fly!  I'm pretty sure they plot all winter on ways they can defile my car.  It's like their little bird hobby.  Evil birds.  Evil.

1 comment: