Monday, August 9, 2010

Best.Night.Ever.

The title says it all.  Last Thursday Natalie and I ventured north to Layton to see the incredible Josh Turner.  It was simply the most amazingly awesome show ever.  Not only did we have killer seats (as you'll see from the videos below) but we actually got to meet Josh in person.  I know what you are all thinking....and yes....he is just as hot in person...hotter even....and he smelled so goooooooooooooooood.  I even scored a little hug...yay me!!!!!   Enjoy the photos and videos and feel free to swoon!

Josh and I

Josh and Natalie



Some of the many many photos we took that night



And last but not least some low quality videos!  (I apologize if you hear me singing along...I just can't help myself!)






*Sigh*  I wish I could do it all over again this week!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome... Looks like fun. Amy and I have seen him twice. He has a great voice and an amazing range...

    ReplyDelete