Sunday, December 5, 2010

And thus ended wreath season....

Tonight we finished up the last 4 wreaths we had ordered for the season, and it's a good thing because there is next to nothing left in the wreath making supplies at any of the craft stores.  It's been really fun, but I'm glad to see the pile of unfinished wreaths gone now.  I don't know that we'll ever get all of the glitter out of our carpet though.  After making 20 or so wreaths and nearly severing my own finger (ok, that was really just for dramatic effect....really it was just a cut) we are officially retired for the season.  I'll leave you with what is probably one of my favorite wreaths of the whole bunch.  We made it for a lady whose husband and son are both serving in Iraq.



Merry Christmas Everyone!

2 comments:

  1. They look great. You should find a way to sell enough to fund Christmas. But then agian that takes the fun out of making them.

    ReplyDelete